Standing in the Supernatural Rain

it's just plain Dothz...waiting...standing...under the supernatural rain





The beauty of grace that was given to me is this handsome guy by the name of Sang-Beom Kim. This face keeps me going, and it also the reason that I still am happy being single c:
Kim Beom, born July 7, 1989 with the name of Sang-beom Kim (김상범), is a famous South Korean television and movie actor. His immediate family consists of his mother, father, and one younger sister. While growing up, Kim Beom excelled in sports (played football in middle school), while also maintaining high grades. He first became interested in the entertainment world, while in high school, after attending the "Korean Film Award." Kim Beom saw up close, performers receive awards while also receiving adulation from their peers and the audience. This captivated Kim Beom and drew him into the acting world.
I AM DEFINITELY CAPTIVATED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

random

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*
It's me, welcome to my site. back to blogging. please bear with me, I'm still arranging thins

Who touched your heart the most?

What's on your mind