Standing in the Supernatural Rain

it's just plain Dothz...waiting...standing...under the supernatural rain


hey, it's me again, Vera...

it's been a while since I last made a blog post, but here I am... coming back, and (hopefully) really untarnished by the hailstorms of life c:

stronger and wittier than ever

this is my newest blogsite (as of presstime :p) and by God's grace and mercy, I can keep posting even when there is no electricity (exagg) in the metro

I think as of now I can commit a weekly post of all my ups, downs and twirls. But my weekly visit will always be filled with seven (7) post, packed with its dates, times, and special episodes (kung meron)

mejo hindi na ako gamay sa pag-gawa ng links, pero I'll try my best to keep posting in this blog site. As what I have said sa multiply ko:

"a day should always be filled with memories, if not always good, at least memories with many lessons to learn and to cherish until the end of time."

dapat lahat nang mga pangyayari ay naitatala natin, para pag-tayo ay nalulumbay, ating nababasa ang iilan-ilan nating mga kalokohan sa buhai c:

1 comments:

waah, I mean:

seven (7) posts....

tsuri

Post a Comment

random

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*
It's me, welcome to my site. back to blogging. please bear with me, I'm still arranging thins

Who touched your heart the most?

What's on your mind