Standing in the Supernatural Rain

it's just plain Dothz...waiting...standing...under the supernatural rain






















haha, thanks to www.mysoju.com I have already watched the after story. I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't that long as I have expected it to be, but then again I heard all of them sing their own share (I'm not that sure about the song for Woo Bin) of story. Very much appreciated. Ji Hoo wasn't in the scene when they returned to the school, it wasn't that amusing. Ahaha!
For Jun Pyo, he really looks cute wearing the apron. Love it badly. The kitchen had its first steps of Gu Jun Pyo because of Geum Jan Di, nice reason for stepping in!
But what I love the most is the Ga Eul and Yi Jung love story materializing, even though I believe it wasn't really Ga Eul's voice during the video. But then again, it is still lovely to watch how Yi Jung transformed into something that lovable.
**names spelled that way in Philippine T.V and it's other net subs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

random

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*
It's me, welcome to my site. back to blogging. please bear with me, I'm still arranging thins

Who touched your heart the most?

What's on your mind