Standing in the Supernatural Rain

it's just plain Dothz...waiting...standing...under the supernatural rain

Ok, so what do you want me to say now? I am definitely unhappy with what is happening, and as the sports editor I cannot keep what I really feel, let me say it once more: I'M GETTING TIRED of hoping and hoping that they would win. What certainty can I get for supporting them anyway? I might have try to eat the words I said during my recent column, but it felt that they themselves deprived me of all the things I said for them to be good-looking in front of the Mapuans.
let me say it again.. I AM TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOU GUYS.
It's very hard to support a team that voluntarily brings you down because of their performances caught on tape. Whatever they may say to me, if ever they have time to read this, I don't care if I hurt them in a steeple way. But let me say my thoughts once again so that I may escape the chaos that I'm on. Sorry, but then again, I am not really sorry.
The cards are weaker than before, that I cannot hide for various reasons. Their stamina doesn't last up to the final canto where everything must be at stake, and they might have not noticed it but they are mostly relying on the hands of allan, dretti and maki's 3-point shots.
Nobody wants to step up his own game. It's not 'show-off' or something, it's just making use of the talents and abilities vested upon you. If you as a player can't make miracles for the team in your own special way, might as well resign from the team and do something else that will make you more effective. Don't watch as if you are sitting on the bench, remember that you aer on court NOT a spectator, do your game well. All your efforts in practices will go down the drain if you don't start making use of it.
I only have one card left betting for the cards, and I think it will not last long if their performance stays that way: the meltdown is overwhelming, I almost cannot take it.
I'm at ease c: sorry again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

random

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*

Irreshaii Mase! *tama ba*
It's me, welcome to my site. back to blogging. please bear with me, I'm still arranging thins

Who touched your heart the most?

What's on your mind